Our Dental Services
Exceptional Santa Barbara Dentistry
When it comes to choosing your family’s dentist, it is important to choose a Dentist that can care for all of your dental needs. Whether your dental needs include a complete exam and dental cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile.
At the office of Jeffrey A. Stratford-Jones, DDS, we truly care about our clients and go the extra mile to make your experience a positive one. We regularly provide numerous dental procedures and services to our patients – with a gentle touch and stunning results! Your smile is our top priority and we’ll give you something to smile about! Visit our Santa Barbara dentist office today!
We offer these dental services:
- General dentistry: We take pride in offering all of the routine dental care necessary to maintain your smile and dental health. Our dental specialists offer dental exams, cleanings, X-rays, fillings, teeth grinding solutions, and many more.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Our skilled cosmetic dentists offer many different cosmetic dental procedures, including teeth whitening, composite fillings, porcelain crowns and veneers, and porcelain inlays or onlays.
- Orthodontics: If you suffer from crooked teeth or are uncomfortable due to improper bite or teeth alignment, our orthodontist can provide you with orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth, including braces for adults, teenagers, and children.
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery: Our dentist is highly trained in performing oral and maxillofacial surgery, which may include bone grafting, cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, and apicoectomies.
- Periodontics: Periodontal care (gum care) is just as important as caring for your teeth. Whether you are experiencing symptoms or are taking preventative action, we provide everything from examinations to treatments.
- Dental implants and dentures: If you have lost many or all of your teeth, dental implants or dentures may be the answer to improving your ability to chew and eat, smile, and talk.
- Dental restorations: Have your teeth been damaged in an accident or as a result of decay? We take pride in providing a multitude of dental restoration treatment options, including full mouth restorations, dental crowns, fillings, bridges, inlays and onlays, and root canal therapy.
- Oral cancer: It is important that you are regularly screened for oral cancer, which involves the inspection of the face, gums, throat, tongue, mouth, lips, and salivary glands to feel for any unusual bumps.
- Sleep apnea: If you suffer from sleep apnea, we can offer you a treatment plan that may involve dental devices, sleeping masks, change in dietary habits, or surgery. Stop suffering today – Take the First Step Towards Relief by completing our Sleep Apnea Screening Form
- TMJ: Have you been diagnosed with TMJ (tempro-mandibular joint dysfunction)? TMJ treatments such as realignment may help to alleviate your symptoms.
- At home dental care: Dental health doesn’t end when you leave our office. At home dental care, including brushing, flossing, and rinsing are vital to maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile.
Call us now at (805) 967-0344 to make an appointment!